1. Make sure you upload 1 compressed file which includes
a) A Word document (not .txt document, but a WORD document)with the SAME name as the compressed file.
In this Word document, include:
- Program name:
- CFP nickname:
- Your Poker room screen names (make sure you include ALL of your screen names which you are using for playing, and write them all in 1 line, don't break the line by pressing "enter"):
- Number of hands you exported:
- File name:
***Do not actually write "Program name: NL 6-max Micro". Just write "NL 6-max Micro". Same for the other categories - the info sheet should only include the actual information. For example, it should look like this:
NL 6-max Micro
AJackson, NL 6-max Micro, 1Nov2015
b) Exported hands (usually they come in the form of .txt documents) - How to export hands from Hold'em Manager 2 and PokerTracker 4
2) Name the compressed file and word doc info file.
a) Name the compressed file and word doc info file as follows: "your CFP nickname, your CFP program, date. Example: "AJackson, NL 6-max Micro, 1Nov2015"
b) If the file is your end of month upload start the file name and word doc info file with DB and end with the month. Example: "DB, AJackson, NL 6-max Micro, December"
If you do not name the file 100% correctly, if you do not include a word file, or upload wrong formats (not ZIP or RAR), and/or if you do not follow the "Idiot proof guide" 100%, your DB will not get checked, and you are just wasting your time, and the time of the coach - so make sure you get this right!
3) Upload the compressed file in your CFP Dashboard
4) After uploading, wait for a few hours, maximum one day to receive the complete analysis report. You will get this message after uploading.