In this article we want to share with you how you can easily share hands and discuss them with your coaches and friends on messenger apps and social media.
- The old way: Copy paste raw HH into a hand converter, then use poker forum. But things have changed and poker discussion moved toward live coaching and messenger apps
- The new way:
A) Take a screenshot and share it
1. For Hand2Note, already built-in function, no other program needed. Click get link then Copy link and that's it.
2. For PokerTracker or Hold'em Manager you will need an additional program like Gyazo, Greenshot, etc to take a screenshot and share the hand.
B) Record the hand (Gyazo premium, alternative options).
For this, you will need Gyazo premium or similar software that can give you sharing link. ( loom.com or viewyard)
- Gyazo example: https://gyazo.com/cedcea3bbf5d4fb33a41318a5370882f
- Loom Example: https://www.loom.com/share/690350530f6f4fa8805d8bdc80c8294a
C) How to share a hand history played from your Phone or Tablet